- Sales of all services in the e-shelter portfolio to new customers with focus on the London data centres
- Management of the entire sales process from cold calling through quote preparation and contract management to conclusion of contracts in cooperation with bid management
- Definition and development of certain sales markets / segments & go to market planning
- Establishment of a regional sales pipeline in accordance with the area of responsibility
- Develop and communicate a convincing value proposition for the London date centres
- Establishment and maintenance of solid "account development plans"
- Manage sales reports in the CRM system (salesforce.com)
- Completed higher education (university, university of applied sciences) in the field of engineering, technical business administration, information technology, or a comparable qualification
- Minimum five years of professional experience relevant to the post (especially new customer acquisition and certainly of closure) in sales, in a technology or service company
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and of written and spoken English
- High degree of personal initiative and independence
- Pronounced service mentality
- experience in selling to "C-Level"
- Entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour
- Pronounced ability to work in a team, communication skills and organisational skills, and strong presentation of possible solutions
- Creativity and motivation in addressing potential customers
- Willingness to travel
Help to shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter is one of the leading data centre providers in Europe, offering complete solutions for the housing and networking of IT and network systems in a secure, high availability environment. With a presence in all of the major city markets in the DACH region and further expanding in Europe, e-shelter makes effective use of a 300 MW power capacity over a data centre area of 120,000 m² for scalable data centre solutions. As a subsidiary of NTT Communications, e-shelter is part of a global network of 140 data centres. e-shelter’s customers include financial services and telecommunications companies, as well as IT, outsourcing and Cloud service providers.
Today, around 400 people work for e-shelter. They come from a wide range of industries and, together, seek the best possible solution to every challenge. As a result of the diversity which characterises our employees, the ability to work in a team and communication skills are very important to us. As a service-oriented company, we value expertise and people who want to contribute to shaping the future. We are expanding internationally and offer our employees the opportunity to work abroad, provided they have appropriate qualifications.