in London or Frankfurt am Main
Working within the Global Corporate Development Team for NTT Global Data Centers, this is a varied role which is primarily focused on the execution of transaction as part of NTT GDC’s growth strategy and investment program.
Working across multiple jurisdictions, the role encompasses all day-to-day legal matters, including deal structuring, transactional closings, financing, leasing, litigation and other strategic initiatives across the firm, including managing outside counsel.
Working closely with the global transactions lead, Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all legal aspects of a transaction, from the drafting of non-binding offers, engagement, management and oversight of outside counsel, carrying out legal due diligence, negotiation of sale and purchase documentation, transaction structuring, execution and financing through post-completion asset management initiatives.
- Plugging into the regional stakeholders and local or external counsel to manage transactional matters across multiple jurisdictions
- Identifying and managing risks that the organisation is exposed to; from transactional risk through to NDAs, the commercial provisions of acquisition and sales documentation and financial covenants.
- Provide legal advice to senior management on regulatory, compliance and all real estate matters including corporate law, deal structuring, capital markets, finance, development and leasing.
- Responsibility for working with the panel law firms, building and expanding relationships with local and international law firms, manage costs.
- From time-to-time lead on any other legal needs of the business, e.g. largescale lease reviews and negotiations, portfolio sales
- Ensuring terms and requirements from the purchase transaction of land/companies are then reflected in Customer agreements
- Outside of purchase transactions, working with the Global Sales teams to review locally negotiated customer agreements and manage global standards
- The successful candidate will be a senior lawyer with transactional corporate experience ideally with real estate or real assets exposure.
- Strong private practice background and in-house experience with a global corporate is highly beneficial.
- Deep knowledge and experience in structuring, negotiating and executing investment transactions with a good handle of corporate M&A aspects is essential.
- Track record of working across multiple jurisdictions
- A strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently influence others and explain decisions is needed.
- Experience in navigating for the best use of resource in an very dynamic business environment of multiple stakeholders with diverse requirements.
- Capability to cope with complex and holistic situations and multi-dimensional challenges,
- Ability to execute, proven project experience, affinity for IT services and Data center area,
- Can do attitude, client orientation and excellent skills to advise key decision makers
- Excellent command of English. Additional language(s) would be of advantage
- Excellent organizational and people leader mentality
- Passion for people / for driving change and leading by example
- Pronounced service and consulting mentality
- High own standards for reliability and diligence
- Outstanding linguistic expression and good communication skills
- Safe and convincing personal appearance and able to present on C-Level
- High initiative, self-motivation as well as pragmatic goal and solution orientation
- Ability to work and manage multinational and interdisciplinary teams
The Global Data Centers division of NTT
NTT Global Data Centers is a division of NTT Ltd, it designs and operates high-quality, mission-critical data centers globally across 500,000 sqm. In the EMEA region the NTT Global Data Centers division is comprised of formerly known companies e-shelter and Gyron. The Global Data Centers division incorporates likewise DPA, NetMagic, NTT Indonesia Nexcenter, RagingWire and other NTT Communications group data center divisions. Our combined global platform is one of the three largest in the world, with more than 160 data centers spanning more than 20 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Africa, India and APAC. Our customer base includes 85 of the Fortune Global 100 corporations. As a neutral operator, we offer access to multiple cloud providers, a large variety of internet exchanges and telecommunication network providers including our own IPv6 compliant, tier 1 global IP network. Our clients benefit from tailored infrastructure and experience consistent best practices in design and operations across all of our highly reliable, scalable, and customizable data centers.
Work for NTT Global Data Centers EMEA
We are one of the leading and largest data center providers and for more than 20 years we have been supporting our customers with our talented team of 600 + employees (m/f/d) whose expertise comes from a wide variety of industries. Today, we are designing and operating today 17 data centers across 120,000 sqm in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the Netherlands and in Great Britain and expanding into further locations. Our people come from a variety of industries and work together to find the best solution for every challenge. Due to the diversity of backgrounds our employees (m/f/d) come from, the ability to work in teams and good communication skills are very important to us. As a high performing company, we value expert knowledge and people who want to shape the future. We are growing internationally, and we can offer our employees (m/f/d) the opportunity to work worldwide within the NTT Group if they have the necessary qualifications and are interested in doing so. hello.global.ntt