in Frankfurt am Main
- Company-wide and cross-national responsibility for the Risk Management System
- Maintenance and further development of the guidelines on Risk Management
- Continuation and maintenance of the risk inventory - in particular introduction of an application for documentation and tracking
- Regular updates of the documented risks with the affected and responsible departments • Preparation of proposals in cooperation with respective departments for risk treatment and development of riskminimizing measures
- Regular and event-based preparation of risk analyses/reports
- Active cooperation with Business Continuity Management
- Crete and maintain contacts to companies and institutions which make significant contributions to the assessment of corporate risks and implementation of corresponding regulations
- Cooperation with property insurers
- Cross-departmental consulting on risk management and support for internal and customer audits
- University degree in the field of technical informatics, natural sciences, risk and security management, comparable courses of study or corresponding work experience
- Expert knowledge in Risk Management and relevant standards, e.g. ISO 31000, as well as a sense for technical matters
- Additional technical trainings/qualifications desirable
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Risk Management
- Fluency in English and German
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with risk awareness and a well-founded understanding of processes
- Structured and diligent work style
- Ability to work autonomously and responsibly
About the Global Data Centers division of NTT Ltd.
Global Data Centers, a division of NTT Ltd., develops and operates high-availability data centers globally across 500,000 sqm. The Global Data Centers division comprises e-shelter, Gyron, Netmagic, NTT Indonesia Nexcenter, RagingWire and the other data center divisions of NTT Communications group, which are now operating under the NTT brand.
Our combined global platform is one of the largest in the world, with more than 160 data centers spanning more than 20 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Africa, India and APAC. As a neutral operator, we offer access to multiple cloud providers, a large variety of internet exchanges and telecommunication network providers including our own IPv6 compliant, tier 1 global IP network. Our clients benefit from tailored infrastructure and experience consistent best practices in design and operations across all of our highly reliable, scalable, and customizable data centers.
Working for Global Data Centers EMEA
We are one of the leading and largest data center provider and for more than 20 years we have been supporting our clients from a wide variety of industries with our talented team of 600+ people (m/f/d) . Today, we are designing and operating 17 data center locations across 120,000 sqm in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the Netherlands and in Great Britain and expanding into further markets. Our people come from a variety of industries and work together to find the best solution for every challenge. Due to the diversity of backgrounds our people (m/f/d) come from, the ability to work in teams and good communication skills are very important to us.
As a performance-oriented company, we value expert knowledge and people who want to shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our people (m/f/d) the opportunity to work worldwide within the NTT Group if they are suitably qualified and interested. datacenter.hello.global.ntt