in Hemel Hempstead or Slough
We are now recruiting experienced Security Officers (m/f/d) to join its 24/7 shift team based in Slough. The ideal candidate must be smartly presented, confident, have flexible approach to working hours and be a team player. A strong commitment to providing customer service is essential. Reasonable level of computer skills required as well as excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Managing access control procedures to ensure only authorised personnel are permitted into the building or other specific areas
- Issuing passes and collecting relevant ID
- Monitoring of CCTV
- Assisting in fire drills and alarms
- Ensuring Health and Safety rules are adhered to at ALL times
- Reception duties
- Assisting the Security Manager/Deputy Manager where applicable
- Any other activities reasonably required for the day to day operation of the Company
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To hold a valid Front Line SIA Licence
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good relationship building skills
- To possess initiative with an inquisitive nature, unafraid to ask appropriate questions
- To possess a driving licence valid for use in the UK
- To undergo full security checks to BS7858:2012
About the Global Data Centers division of NTT Ltd.
Global Data Centers, a division of NTT Ltd., develops and operates high-availability data centers globally across 500,000 sqm. The Global Data Centers division comprises e-shelter, Gyron, Netmagic, NTT Indonesia Nexcenter, RagingWire and the other data center divisions of NTT Communications group, which are now operating under the NTT brand.
Our combined global platform is one of the largest in the world, with more than 160 data centers spanning more than 20 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Africa, India and APAC. As a neutral operator, we offer access to multiple cloud providers, a large variety of internet exchanges and telecommunication network providers including our own IPv6 compliant, tier 1 global IP network. Our clients benefit from tailored infrastructure and experience consistent best practices in design and operations across all of our highly reliable, scalable, and customizable data centers.
Working for Global Data Centers EMEA
We are one of the leading and largest data center provider and for more than 20 years we have been supporting our clients from a wide variety of industries with our talented team of 600+ people (m/f/d) . Today, we are designing and operating 17 data center locations across 120,000 sqm in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the Netherlands and in Great Britain and expanding into further markets. Our people come from a variety of industries and work together to find the best solution for every challenge. Due to the diversity of backgrounds our people (m/f/d) come from, the ability to work in teams and good communication skills are very important to us.
As a performance-oriented company, we value expert knowledge and people who want to shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our people (m/f/d) the opportunity to work worldwide within the NTT Group if they are suitably qualified and interested. datacenter.hello.global.ntt