for the Frankfurt office
- Recording all on-balance sheet transactions for one or more group companies
- Preparing and drawing up monthly and annual financial statements
- Assessing VAT-relevant transactions; VAT and input tax account reconciliation
- Monthly advance VAT returns
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Contact person for auditors and tax advisors
- You are a qualified accountant or hold a business degree with a specialism in accounting
- You have excellent knowledge of accounting and tax law
- You have very good MS Office skills (in particular in Excel)
- You are a good team worker and can work well under pressure (for example to complete financial statements)
- You work systematically and with great initiative
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates high-availability data centers, whose infrastructure guarantees the highest standards of physical security and operational reliability. e-shelter operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, on eight sites. 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich as well as in Zurich, and Vienna. Among e-shelter’s clients are financial services companies, telecoms operators and IT service providers as well as cloud service providers. As a part of NTT Communications Corporation e-shelter provides access to a network of 140 data centers around the world.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performanceoriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.