for the Frankfurt office
Your position will involve the independent and responsible maintenance of the CAFM Application in all the company's premises. At these premises, the system equipment as well as the maintenance and repair carried out on the high-availability technical building equipment (TBE) are administered and analysed. You will be responsible for the structured instructions governing inputs and analyses of all technical and security-related system equipment of the databanks.
- Assessment of the demands which occur during the year as well as planning of and responsibility for further developments of the application, right through to approval for release
- Development and maintenance of application architecture, providing consultation to various professional departments with optimisation measures and ensuring that the maintenance of the application is carried out correctly
- Guidelines for the registration of errors, alarms and repairs
- Generation of plans and reports for the assessment of the system equipmentCreation of sample installations and catalogues
- Control of input across all company premises
- Interface coordination for floor-space management
- Close cooperation with the company's professional departments and the technical operations department
- Internal coordination with the IT department (operation systems and databanks)
- Training of the technical employees and technical operations technicians
- Professional qualification in IT and/or Facility Management
- Several years of job experience using EDP technical information systems, ideally in an CAFM environment
- Profession-related English-language abilities
- Computer and network knowledge as well as knowledge in the use of databank applications
- Autonomous, reliable and efficient working style
- Team player, strong readiness to work, flexibility
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.