for a very first-class apartment building at our location Munich
- Shift-work staffing of the concierge desk
- Access control
- Reception service
- Dealing of residents or guests requests and requirements, such as postal- and package receiving, vacation service (craft men coordination, regular ventilation of housing estate, watering plants)
- Compliance and fulfillment of service level
- Suitable experience in above mentioned duties
- Distinct service orientation through pleasant, open minded and obliging behavior
- Proficient in international etiquette
- Organizational skills with high flexibility
- Basic understanding of safety-related and building services installations
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter security GmbH was founded in 2003, originally in order to ensure the security and supervision of the master control system of the e-shelter data centers. Now, third parties also make use of the services of e-shelter security – for the security of flats, residential buildings and commercial real estate as well as larger building complexes and their security and master control facilities. As a provider of integrated security services, the company possesses well-founded knowledge in all areas of security. This includes the preparation of security concepts, the assessment of threats and risks and the planning and creation of security systems.
e-shelter‘s Security Command and Control Centres (SCC) monitor more than 500 connections throughout Germany around the clock. The main SCC is based in Frankfurt am Main and has an office in Berlin. e-shelter security GmbH monitors more than 500 properties, more than 1,000 lift rescue services, on-call services, so-called “remote hands and eyes“ and door intercoms with video surveillance, telemonitoring and remote switching as well as downstream intervention services across Germany.