in London (flexible subject to agreement with Line Manager)
Primary responsibility for financial analysis of prospective acquisitions:
- Creating detailed financial models and return sensitivity analysis on individual investments and aggregated portfolios with complex deal structures.
- Working with the Global Transactions Lead to underwrite and execute on execution of business expansion opportunities via new leases, site and asset acquisitions, M&A, strategic partnerships and joint ventures
- Draft comprehensive Investment Committee Memorandums for presentation to the Investment Committee for each acquisition.
- Write detailed property, return, tenant, market, economic, and risk analyses for each acquisition.
Coordinating and analysing due diligence for property acquisitions and dispositions:
- Assist with Purchase & Sale Agreement drafting and negotiations.
- Review leases and service contracts of prospective acquisitions.
- Coordinating with legal counsel on outstanding contract issues.
- Review and analyse third-party due diligence reports
- Set-up and manage internal calls and meetings, produce minutes, actions and follow-up on stakeholders
- Creating reports on an ad-hoc basis and at the discretion of the leadership.
- Working independently and taking the lead in completing the due diligence and closing of an acquisition in a timely manner.
- Effectively coordinating and managing multiple due diligence and closing assignments as well as prioritising tasks.
- Ensure delivery of global standards across the NTT business (specifically its regional affiliate) during implementation of new business initiatives
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- At least 5 year’s experience in commercial real estate acquisition/investment or other real asset classes, including exposure to underwriting, valuing and due diligence.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and Master's is desirable or similar professional qualification.
- Excellent understanding of the business of Real Estate (and ideally data centers, Corporate Finance and transaction structuring
- Proven track record of working in internal and external cross-cultural and/or cross-functional project teams and define project requirements including develop briefing documents
- English fluent required. Additional languages are a distinct advantage
- Available for business travel and short- and mid-terms stays abroad
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and competent in the use of software products including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint – excellent financial modelling capability
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to present and communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking individual with structured and target oriented approach
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration
- Outstanding relationship-builder and communicator, both internally and externally
- Ability to work in multinational and interdisciplinary teams
- Commercial mind-set
- Problem solver with a “can do” attitude
The Global Data Centers division of NTT
NTT Global Data Centers is a division of NTT Ltd, it designs and operates high-quality, mission-critical data centers globally across 500,000 sqm. In the EMEA region the NTT Global Data Centers division is comprised of formerly known companies e-shelter and Gyron. The Global Data Centers division incorporates likewise DPA, NetMagic, NTT Indonesia Nexcenter, RagingWire and other NTT Communications group data center divisions. Our combined global platform is one of the three largest in the world, with more than 160 data centers spanning more than 20 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Africa, India and APAC. Our customer base includes 85 of the Fortune Global 100 corporations. As a neutral operator, we offer access to multiple cloud providers, a large variety of internet exchanges and telecommunication network providers including our own IPv6 compliant, tier 1 global IP network. Our clients benefit from tailored infrastructure and experience consistent best practices in design and operations across all of our highly reliable, scalable, and customizable data centers.
Work for NTT Global Data Centers EMEA
We are one of the leading and largest data center providers and for more than 20 years we have been supporting our customers with our talented team of 600 + employees (m/f/d) whose expertise comes from a wide variety of industries. Today, we are designing and operating today 17 data centers across 120,000 sqm in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the Netherlands and in Great Britain and expanding into further locations. Our people come from a variety of industries and work together to find the best solution for every challenge. Due to the diversity of backgrounds our employees (m/f/d) come from, the ability to work in teams and good communication skills are very important to us. As a high performing company, we value expert knowledge and people who want to shape the future. We are growing internationally, and we can offer our employees (m/f/d) the opportunity to work worldwide within the NTT Group if they have the necessary qualifications and are interested in doing so. hello.global.ntt