for the Vienna office
- Maintenance of the technical equipment and security installations
- Management of the electricity and cooling resources, as well as detection of potential sources of faults and defects
- Detection and remedying of faults
- Independent planning and implementation of switching and shifting operations
- Technical documentation of the activities performed
- Coordination of the data center services incl. leasehold improvements
- Customer service and contact point for suppliers
- Compliance with customer-specific service levels
- Compliance with quality and performance standards
- Specialist supervision of maintenance work
- Successfully completed professional training in the field of electrical engineering as well as further qualification as an engineer or a Master‘s or studies in electrical engineering or similar
- Several years of substantiated experience in a data center environment or in office management
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of the operations and infrastructure of critical environments
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Class B driver‘s license
- Analytical skills, strategic approach and leadership skills
- Team spirit
This position carries a minimum salary of EUR 50,000.
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.