Does your data center deliver quantifiable, continuous business impact?
Managing a data center has never been tougher than right now. Your team has the task to optimize your infrastructure to serve its ultimate goal – supporting the growth and revenue goals of your organization with quantifiable, continuous business impact.
Join us for the Datacenter Technology Forum on September 24, 2014 taking place at the e-shelter event center in Frankfurt am Main where you can learn more about the trends and technologies that will easily make you reach your goals to better manage your costs, productivity, assets, power, connectivity, capacity and increase efficiency.
You will also have the option to attend a guided tour through the e-shelter data center.
- 11.30 a.m. Registration
- 12.00 p.m. Tour through e-shelter data center (optional)
- 1.00 p.m. Lunch
- 1.30 p.m. Datacenter trends - predicting the future CommScope - Stefan Vogt
- 2.00 p.m. Myth vs reality: The real truth about data centre capacity management CommScope - Rogier den Boer & Stefan Vogt
- 3.00 p.m. Coffee break
- 3.30 p.m. Security in the cloud e-shelter - Andreas Budich
- 4.00 p.m. Smart lighting, the opportunity to reduce capital and operational costs W-Tec - Daniel Stephen Massey
- 4.30 p.m. Q&A and Wrap up
- 5:00 p.m. Happy hour @ e-shelter
e-shelter event center
Eschborner Landstraße 100
DE-60489 Frankfurt am Main