e-shelter Partnerforum 2018: Blockchain im Rechenzentrum
Thank you for your visit!
We hope you were able to establish new and deepen existing contacts.
You will find the presentations here:
Blockchain Technology: Leveraging Access to Corporate Assets, Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School (download pdf)
Why we need enterprise Blockchain solutions, Dr. Rolf Werner (Ehemaliger Vorstand Central Europe Fujitsu), IOTA Foundation Beiratsmitglied (download pdf)
Alibaba Cloud’s View on digitalization and blockchain technology, Oliver Nauditt, Alibaba (will follow)
Blockchain & DLT Solutions, Cemil Durak & Sviatoslav Butskyi, DB Systel (download pdf)
Update e-shelter innovation lab & Colocation meets Blockchain, Toan Ngyuen (Director Business Development & Cloud Platform), e-shelter (download pdf)
- 1:00 pm Registration for the e-shelter data center campus tour (optional)
- 1:15 pm Data center guided tour incl. visit to e-shelter innovation lab
- 2:00 pm Registration e-shelter Partner Forum 2018
- 2:30 pm Welcome – Marcus Köhler (Director Business Development & Partner Alliances) , e-shelter
- 2:45 pm Blockchain Technology: Leveraging Access to Corporate Assets, Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School of Finance
- 3:15 pm Why we need Enterprise Blockchain Solutions, Dr. Rolf Werner (Former CEO Central Europe Fujitsu), IOTA Foundation Advisory Board Member
- 3:45 pm Coffee break
- 4:15 pm Alibaba Cloud’s View on Digitalization and Blockchain Technology, Oliver Nauditt, Alibaba
- 4:45 pm Blockchain & DLT Solutions, Cemil Durak & Sviatoslav Butskyi, DB Systel
- 5:15 pm e-shelter News and Business Outlook, Volker Ludwig (Senior Vice President Sales), e-shelter
- 5:30 pm e-shelter innovation lab News & Colocation meets Blockchain, Toan Nguyen (Director Business Development & Cloud Platform), e-shelter
- 5:50 pm Special Guest, Dominik Schiener, IOTA Foundation Co-Founder
- then Barbecue and Networking event
Live showcase prototype “iampass” powered by Fujitsu Technology and e-shelter innovation lab
Challenging the status quo of identity and access management, iampass is an innovative approach to bring together the best of biometrics and Distributed Ledger Technologies, beyond Blockchain. Several tangible installations will demonstrate you how to open doors and server racks, securely only with the palm of your hand and keeping immutable audit log files on a distributed ledger to make lives easier for data center providers, clients, auditors and relevant third parties.