for our locations Frankfurt am Main and Rüsselsheim
- Monitoring objects to be protected after different alarm releases
- Locking and patrolling service of different protected objects
- Courier services
- Expertise certified by Chamber of Commerce (according to German law, §34a GewO)
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- Friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility
- Excellent education/development opportunities
- Team-oriented, positive working atmosphere
- Payment above the general pay scale
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter security GmbH was founded in 2003, originally in order to ensure the security and supervision of the master control system of the e-shelter data centers. Now, third parties also make use of the services of e-shelter security – for the security of flats, residential buildings and commercial real estate as well as larger building complexes and their security and master control facilities. As a provider of integrated security services, the company possesses well-founded knowledge in all areas of security. This includes the preparation of security concepts, the assessment of threats and risks and the planning and creation of security systems.
e-shelter‘s Security Command and Control Centers (SCC) monitor more than 500 connections throughout Germany around the clock. The main SCC is based in Frankfurt am Main and has an office in Berlin. e-shelter security GmbH monitors more than 500 properties, more than 1,000 lift rescue services, on-call services, so-called „remote hands and eyes“ and door intercoms with video surveillance, telemonitoring and remote switching as well as downstream intervention services across Germany.