in Frankfurt am Main
- Professional project management and monitoring of multiple Data Center deployments to end customers
- Lead meetings, achieve contractual milestones, manage dependencies and risks
- Deliver deployment projects and transfer to the ‚in life‘ phase
- Focused on interdependencies between the relevant sub-projects
- Ensure and implement quality gates and processes such as kick-off meetings, status delivery reviews, Ready for Installation and Ready for Operations dates for all contractually specified requirements.
- Preparation and development of customer and management status reports against complex requirement to mitigate the risk of customer projects in the delivery phase
- Manage, monitor, and effect change management until the ‚in life‘ phase
- Escalation point for sub-project leads of internal delivery teams (Data Center Construction, customer-specific extensions, and connectivity)
- Cross-departmental clarifications and prioritizations as well as documentation of all processes
- Demonstratable track record of delivering technical projects and programmes to end customers ideally within the Data Center arena with Data Center Co-location Fit out experience
- A strong customer focus, and pragmatic business acumen, you will hold a recognised project management certification
- Experience in delivering on time to exacting and complex contractual requirements, managing client expectations in a professional manner
- Able to assume end to end control of internal and external stakeholders you will be comfortable in a customer facing role, have an acute sense of focus on fact-based detail to a high level of quality to ensure customer satisfaction
- This is a demanding role in a rapidly growing and developing business, delivering significant new business to our end clients
- Able to adapt to differing and complex customer needs, you will support the Customer Delivery Management team in helping define and implement standards of operations to drive efficiency and repeatability, a team player
- An excellent communicator in both German and English
- Flexible to travel and work across Europe
Help to shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter is one of the leading data center providers in Europe, offering complete solutions for the housing and networking of IT and network systems in a secure, high availability environment. With a presence in all of the major city markets in the DACH region and further expanding in Europe, e-shelter makes effective use of a 300 MW power capacity over a data centre area of 90,000 m² for scalable data center solutions. As a subsidiary of NTT Communications, e-shelter is part of a global network of 140 data centers. e-shelter’s customers include financial services and telecommunications companies, as well as IT, outsourcing and cloud service providers.
Today, around 400 people work for e-shelter. They come from a wide range of industries and, together, seek the best possible solution to every challenge. As a result of the diversity which characterizes our employees, the ability to work on a team and possess strong communication skills are very important to us. As a service-oriented company, we value expertise and people who want to contribute to shaping the future. We are expanding internationally and offer our employees the opportunity to work abroad, provided they have the appropriate qualifications.