for the Frankfurt office
- To supervise internal e-shelter company contracts
- To check and supervise external maintenance and service contracts
- To draw up lease contracts and plots
- To compile orders and invoices
- To check cost allocation according to statutory and contractual requirements
- To administer advance payments of ancillary costs
- To invoice ancillary costs
- Business qualification; ideally in real estate or facility management
- Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Navision ERP system and Karthago 2000 (software solution for the housing industry) is advantageous
- Independent, analytical and reliable method of working
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-available data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich, Switzerland.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance- oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.