A solution for any cloud initiative
As organizations accelerate their digitalization efforts and increasingly move applications to the cloud, e-shelter is an ideal data center partner to secure and provide the highest availability IT environments. e-shelter also delivers flexibility and scalability – not only with our physical infrastructure, but also, with our selection of cloud partners located directly at our data centers. One such partner is Google Cloud Platform (GCP), who helps companies scale with open, flexible technology regardless of a hybrid cloud or multi-cloud objective. The Google Cloud Interconnect Point of Presence (PoP), located at the e-shelter Frankfurt campus, also provides companies instant access to cloud applications with minimal latency and up to 10 Gbit/s bandwidth.
e-shelter is a Google Cloud Interconnect partner. The e-shelter Cloud Connect Service - based on our own multi-service platform - provides secure, high-performance, and latency-optimized access between the customer’s IT environment at e-shelter and Google Cloud Platform.
The benefits of using Google Cloud Interconnect via the e-shelter Cloud Connect Service:
- Direct, secure and fast virtual connection to the GCP region europe-west3 (Germany)
- Low latency, high data throughput and flexible bandwidth between 50 Mbps and 10 Gbps
- Redundant Layer 2 network infrastructure - flexible and scalable: customers retain full control over IP routing
- Simple implementation of hybrid cloud concepts
With the multi-service platform, e-shelter offers carrier neutral, flexible, and scalable connectivity between all e-shelter sites and end-to-end solutions for accessing the Google Cloud Platform across e-shelter sites.
e-shelter offers a virtual network environment via its own multi-service platform.
e-connect services enable customers to take full advantage of cutting-edge network technology, thus allowing for a highly-scalable, flexible, and secure data transfer. e-shelter offers carrier neutral connectivity via its multi-service platform at all e-shelter sites. As soon as a customer’s infrastructure is connected, flexible, transparent, private connections to other customers, internet service or cloud providers, such as GCP, can be established using Google Cloud Interconnect. In addition to Cloud Connect services, e-shelter also provides data center and colocation services with a total capacity of 300 MW.
The benefits of using e-connect services:
- Flexible - numerous connections
- Cost-effective - all Connect Services via a single port
- Scalable - “pay as you grow”: bandwidth as needed
- Future-oriented - cutting edge services platform
- High-performance - low latency
Contact e-shelter (mail: email@example.com) to request your individual offer and to establish a fast and easy direct connection between your IT systems in the e-shelter data center and the Google Cloud Platform:
- Create a Partner Interconnect connection in your GCP project
- Select e-shelter as Cloud Interconnect partner for the region Germany
- Order the Cloud Connect service from e-shelter