for Electrical Engineering, Air-Conditioning Technology resp. Cooling Technology (m/f)
for the Frankfurt am Main office
- Independent and responsible execution of inspection-, servicing-, and maintenance work at high available electrical, cooling device and air condition systems and building utilities
- Reporting and tracking of detected shortages and particular incidents
- Troubleshooting within assigned tasks
- Take over and execute of complaints and special orders
- Compliance with quality and service levels
- Professional education as cooling system mechanic or in the field of electrical engineering
- Several years of experience in operate and maintenance of cooling devices or installatory utilities especially TGA- supply facilities
- Knowledge in the field of building services engineering desirably
- Distinct technical and analytic expertise
- Ability to work in a team and to work under pressure, operational readiness, readiness for shift work and on-call duty
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-available data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 m2 of data center space, 60,000 m2 space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich, Switzerland.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.