We require an Investment Analyst with 2-3 years investment/asset management experience, proven interest in specialist real estate or infrastructure and investments.
The candidate will work with a small London-based team with a broad EMEA mandate to invest capital in data center projects across organic/development, M&A and hybrid sale and leaseback strategies. Given the growth of the investment platform in EMEA, the high level of responsibility demands a self-starting candidate who is able to work unsupervised and who possesses excellent organization skills.
Direct responsibilities will include
- Investment underwriting, analysis
- Preparation of investment committee and management board memoranda
- Assisting due diligence and financing, structuring and overall execution of transactions while working closely with external legal, tax and accounting teams
- Help to devise and execute strategy, hold/sell analysis, budget and business plan forecasting
- Reporting on a daily basis to the Director of Corporate Development
Skills, experience and qualifications ideally include
- 2 years plus post university work experience
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Property or corporate transaction experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Help to shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter is one of the leading data center providers in Europe, offering complete solutions for the housing and networking of IT and network systems in a secure, high availability environment. With a presence in all of the major city markets in the DACH region and further expanding in Europe, e-shelter makes effective use of a 300 MW power capacity over a data center area of 90,000 m² for scalable data center solutions. As a subsidiary of NTT Communications, e-shelter is part of a global network of 140 data centers. e-shelter’s customers include financial services and telecommunications companies, as well as IT, outsourcing and cloud service providers.
Today, around 400 people work for e-shelter. They come from a wide range of industries and, together, seek the best possible solution to every challenge. As a result of the diversity which characterizes our employees, the ability to work on a team and possess strong communication skills are very important to us. As a service-oriented company, we value expertise and people who want to contribute to shaping the future. We are expanding internationally and offer our employees the opportunity to work abroad, provided they have the appropriate qualifications.