for the Frankfurt and Berlin office
- Technical-sales-oriented assistance in complex data center projects
- Calculation and coordination of offers
- Tracking of offers and projects
- Maintenance of customer data and sales reporting
- Project management in major sales projects
- Technical-business administration studies (engineering, industrial engineering, business administration) or corresponding specialist training
- Professional experience in sales
- Good analytical thinking
- Secure knowledge of the oral and written English language
- Team-orientation and cooperation skills
- Contact skills and convincing appearance
- Unerring method of working and more than average willingness to work
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, 65,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.