Definitely a good Point of View
The e-shelter Campus Berlin is the second largest e-shelter site in Germany with 13,000 sqm. It is situated in the administrative district of Spandau and can be easily reached from the city center. As well as the data center space, there is also 2,000 sqm of office space on the site, which is about 40,000 sqm.
Services of the Datacenter Berlin
- Power supply at 10 kV level from two substations from two separate feeds
- Separate UPS systems (A- and B-supply)
- Redundant emergency power system with diesel generators
The provided power supply is sourced 100 percent from renewable energy.
- Monitoring by e-shelter own 24/7 Security Command and Control Center with security personnel from e-shelter security on-site
- Standardized security processes and the 7-level security system secure the tenant areas and technical operations
- Access control via non-contact chip and PIN or optional biometrics signature
- Secured perimeter zones with electronically monitored security fencing system, incorporating anti-climb and anti-tunneling protection
- Monitoring of all critical infrastructure by e-shelter own operation stuff on-site
- Standardized operation processes with amplified technical systems redundancy in order to ensure maximum reliability
- At least ten carriers from several, redundant feeds in two Carrier-Meet-Me-Rooms
- Intersection-free A- and B-duct system for fiber optic cabling
- Cross-Connects can be realized via dedicated, redundant designed pipelines
- Internet connections from 1 up to 10 Gbit/s as an additional service.