Well served with fresh air
The data center from e-shelter is ventilated with external air and offers the best network connection.
The Datacenter Frankfurt 3 is located centrally in the Rhein-Main region in Rüsselsheim, approx. 17 km from Frankfurt Airport. Due to its proximity to the e-shelter Datacenter Campus Frankfurt 1, approx. 25 km as the crow flies, the two sites are coupled directly with one another. As a result, it is possible to mirror the data they contain.
The building, which was planned and built exclusively for use as a data center, offers about 4,000 sqm of high-availability data center space in the first stage of construction. The second stage comprises approx. 4,800 sqm. A further two construction stages, which will then comprise approx. 8,800 sqm of data center space, are being successively developed.
The Datacenter Frankfurt 3 also has a modern, high-quality reception and conferencing area, which you can use for events with your clients.
Services of the Datacenter Frankfurt 3
- Power supply at 110 kV level from two substations from two separate feeds as well as additional supply by second provider at 20 kV level
- Own substation with two 110/20 kV transformers n+1
- Two separate UPS systems (A- and B-supply) and redundant emergency power system with diesel generators
- Monitoring by e-shelter own 24/7 Security Command and Control Center with security personnel from e-shelter security on-site
- Standardized security processes and the 7-level security system secure the tenant areas and technical operations
- Access control via non-contact chip and PIN or optional biometrics signature
- Secured perimeter zones with electronically monitored security fencing system, incorporating anti-climb and anti-tunneling protection
- Monitoring of all critical infrastructure by e-shelter own operation staff on-site
- Standardized operation processes with amplified technical systems redundancy in order to ensure maximum reliability
- Carrier-mix from global Tier 1 supplier to local supplier
- Via our partner IX Reach direct connection to international internet exchanges
- Cross-Connects are realized via dedicated, redundant designed pipelines
- Datacenter Connects between e-shelter data center Frankfurt 3 and other e-shelter locations, e.g. Campus Frankfurt 1 and Berlin; on request as well to commercial third-party data centers in the Rhein-Main area
- Internet connection from 1 up to 10 Gbit/s as an additional service