Colocation center Munich 1
The Munich 1 colocation center offers 1,960 sqm of high-availability data center space and 300 sqm of office space. It is one of three smaller data centers run by e-shelter colocation GmbH, which fulfils all the requirements of high availability.
Services colocation center Munich 1
- Medium-voltage feed from the European grid via a local power supplier ( 3 x 1,000 kVA transformer station)
- UPS (n + 1 redundant) bridging time minimum 15 minutes at full load
- Emergency generators ( 2 x 1,400 kVA) with fuel storage for 48 hours
- Connection to the 24/7 Security Command and Control Center of e-shelter security GmbH
- Central access control with a personal access control system
- Intruder alarm systems and video cameras for exterior surveillance and building surveillance of the entrances and corridors up to the rental unit
Additional security services, such as inspections in the rental area or installation of biometric readers can be requested at any time.
- Monitoring of all critical infrastructure by e-shelter own operation staff on-site
- Standardized operation processes with amplified technical systems redundancy in order to ensure maximum reliability