Rhine-Ruhr 1 Data Center is NTT’s tenth data center and was planned and built exclusively for use as a data center. After completion of both construction phases, the new location in Bonn will offer a total of about 5,600 sqm of high availability colocation space and a total power capacity of 11 MW.
In addition to the high-level requirements in terms of security and scalability, we offer a secure and highly available data center infrastructure for our customers in the public sector.
At a glance: Rhine-Ruhr 1 Data Center
- Power supply at medium voltage level 10 kV from two separate feeds
- Critical power supply as dual power supply with uninterruptible A- and B- supply
- Emergency power supply with redundantly designed emergency power systems
- Monitoring by our own 24/7 Security Command and Control Center with security personnel from e-shelter security on-site
- Standardized security processes and the 7-level security system secure the tenant areas and technical operations
- Access control via non-contact chip and PIN or optional biometrics signature
- Secured perimeter zones with electronically monitored security fencing system, incorporating anti-climb and anti-tunnelling protection
- Monitoring of all critical infrastructure by our own operational staff on-site
- Standardized operation processes with amplified technical systems redundancy in order to ensure maximum reliability
- Carrier-mix from global Tier 1 supplier to local supplier
- Via several partners with direct connection to international internet exchanges
- Cross connects are realized via dedicated, redundant designed pipelines
- Internet connections from 1 up to 10 Gbit/s as an additional service