for the Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and Rüsselsheim office
Your remit will encompass the independent and responsible completion of inspection, maintenance, commissioning and servicing work on high-availability technical building instal-lations. This includes medium voltage systems, emergency power systems, UPS systems, refrigeration, air conditioning and climate control systems. These systems are managed according to the employee’s specific qualifications.
- Managing the technical and technical security systems
- Recognising and rectifying errors
- Independently planning and completing switch and switchover operations
- Technical IT documentation of the completed tasks
- Reporting and monitoring of detected shortcomings, their rectification and handling other special incidents
- Complying with customer-specific service levels
- Complying with quality and service standards
- Professional supervision of servicing work
- You have completed professional training in the area of electrical engineering, refrigeration engineering or as a refrigeration plant engineer
- Several years of experience in operating, maintaining and servicing technical electrical systems, refrigeration, air conditioning and climate control systems, as well as data centre specific technology
- Good knowledge of English an advantage
- Knowledge of computer- and network systems an advantage (helping hands and other services)
- Independent, reliable and efficient approach to work
- Good team worker, highly motivated, flexible, willing to work shifts and on a call-out basis
- Competent PC user (MS Office)
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter is one of the leading data center operators in Europe providing highly secure environments for housing and connectivity of IT and network systems. With a presence in all key city-markets of the DACH-region, e-shelter leverages 300 MW of power capacity and 90,000 sqm of data center space to deliver scalable data center solutions. As a member of the NTT Communications Group of companies e-shelter provides access to a global network of 140 data centers. Among e-shelter’s clients are financial services companies, telecoms operators, IT service and outsourcing providers as well as cloud service providers.
Approximately 400 people currently work for e-shelter. Our employees come from a wide range of different sectors and look for the best possible solution to every challenge. We attribute considerable importance to collegiality, a great team spirit and excellent communication skills. As a performance-oriented company we value specialist knowledge and people who want to shape our business.