for the Frankfurt office
- Project management of conversion and finishing work measures in tenant fit-out works
- Cost controlling for conversion and finishing work measures in tenant fit-out works
- Cooperation with the technical personnel of the prospective tenants (determination of needs, determination and budgeting of offer measurements, creation of planning documents and offers, site supervision and project settlement with the tenant)
- Communication with subcontractors, planning and invitation to tender of the finishing work measures on the part of the tenants, offer evaluation, placement of orders, site supervision and project settlement with the subcontractors
- Market observation with regard to technical innovations and development of prices
- Successfully completed engineering studies, Master foreman training or technician apprenticeship in electrical or data technology with good basic knowledge HLSK or alternative
- Completed apprenticeship and several years of professional experience in the stated field
- Experience in the building of computer centres, server rooms or network hubs are desirable
- Good MS-Office skills, knowledge of an AVA software (preferably California) and knowledge of the English language are absolutely essential
- AutoCad- and MS-Project-skills are desirable
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000
e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.