Thank you for your visit!
We hope you were able to establish new and deepen existing contacts. You will find all presentations (available in German only) here:
Hinter Allem steht ein Kunde – Welche Perspektive auf die Cloud haben Sie?
Christian Witt, Director Strategic Marketing, cloud world services gmbh
Erfahrungsbericht zu einer typischen Start-up-IT-Entwicklung
Rainer Hjort, former JAMBA-Vice President for Information Systems and Technical Operations
Überblick zu bewährten Cloud Service-Varianten - Welche Services gibt es am Markt?
Udo Böhm, Technology Consultant, SHD System-Haus-Dresden GmbH
IT follows Business – Mit der richtigen IT-Strategie zum Erfolg
Torsten Naumann, Senior-IT-Management Consultant, SHD System-Haus-Dresden GmbH
The data will decide the way to the cloud
Which IT challenges are faced by emerging companies during their growth?
Which cloud services meet the future requirements?
Leading market observers believe that approximately a quarter of all business applications will be deployed as cloud services within the next five years. At the same time, hybrid solutions (local company-owned IT environments which are connected with infrastructure of cloud data centers) will become more important: The outsourcing of critical business processes and applications to a cloud infrastructure remains topical. Access needs to be secured reliable and with a low latency at all times. Failures could result in financial loss and negative public image, not only for new but for well-established companies as well. Whether start-up or medium-sized business – which strategy do you have for your business critical data?
The information event „Public-Private-Hybrid - The data will decide the way to the cloud” will take this question, and provide specialists with the answers. The event is hosted by e-shelter and SHD System-Haus-Dresden GmbH. We kindly invite you to the e-shelter data center in Berlin-Spandau to get a deeper insight to the infrastructure of a high-available data center. Afterwards, there will be informative lectures about cloud computing strategies, field reports about flexible cloud based IT solutions and a platform for an exchange of experience. Taking place on October 9th 2014, starting at e-shelter data center Berlin-Spandau, and culminating at Alte Pulverfabrik.
We look forward to meeting you there!
- 1:45 – 2:00 p.m. Registration data center tour
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Data center tour (optional)
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. Transport to Alte Pulverfabrik (optional)
- 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. Registration and networking
- 4:00 – 4:10 p.m. Welcome - Michael Pemp, Referent, Senatsverwaltung für Wirtschaft, Technologie und Forschung
- 4:10 – 4:35 p.m. There is always a client behind – which perspective do you have? - Christian Witt, Director Strategic Marketing, cloud world services gmbh
- 4:35 – 5:10 p.m. Experiences of a typical Start-up-IT-development - Rainer Hjort, former JAMBA-Vice President for Information Systems and Technical Operations
- 5:10 – 5:30 p.m. Networking
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Summary of proven Cloud Service models – which services are available? - Udo Böhm, Technology Consultant, SHD System-Haus-Dresden GmbH
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. IT follows Business – the right strategy for your success - Torsten Naumann, Senior-IT-Management Consultant, SHD System-Haus-Dresden GmbH
- from 6:30 p.m. Networking with fingerfood
e-shelter facility services GmbH