in Frankfurt am Main
The Quality Specialist (m/f/d) role is an integral part of the central Accreditation & Quality team. This role contributes to the QHSE strategy and works with a variety of stakeholders within EMEA, both centrally and regionally, to implement, maintain and improve a consistent quality and certification framework based especially on EN 50600 and TIA 942.
- Work with the central and regional Data Center (DC) Delivery and Operations teams to ensure quality and compliance requirements are fulfilled with applicable standards
- Work closely alongside regional and central QHSE counterparts to develop, maintain and improve quality and compliance frameworks
- Oversee arrangements between DC Delivery and Operations to ensure a seamless transition of implemented standards and requirements from a construction phase to operation
- Work closely with Governance to ensure that the requirements are fully aligned with the company’s overarching business risk and compliance activities
- Regular review and evaluation of all relevant criteria as well as the preparation of reports and analyses
- Contribute to the internal and external audit programmes to measure and report on compliance with the respective standards across the region
- Audits preparation, coordination, and follow-up activities
- Use the findings and opportunities to contribute to the continuous improvement process and to the development of the integrated management system
- Creation, review, and release of documents for the quality area, that are required for audits and certifications
- Support Sales and Commercial Management with client requests and attend meetings where necessary
- Maintain a knowledge of industry and respective standards, requirements, and developments to ensure ongoing compliance and best practice
- Contribute to the quality and process optimization, advising stakeholders and the quality team on the related standards
- Support the creation and delivery of internal training programs and subject specific initiatives
- Detailed knowledge of data center standards EN 50600, and TIA 942 or Uptime
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of data center infrastructure and processes
- Working knowledge of quality improvement methods (Root Cause Analysis, FMEA)
- Awareness of Risk Analysis and Assessment frameworks
- Ability to implement new frameworks and procedures
- Strong analytical skills in the identification of opportunities and implementation of measures
- Proven track record of CAPA and follow-up activities
- Motivation to coordinate diverse teams of specialists and regional teams
- Ability to prepare, summarise and present information to all involved stakeholder
- Experience working in a European multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English and German, both written and orally
- Structured and goal-oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail with a passion for quality and accuracy
- Process driven
- Very good relationship-builder and communicator, both internally and externally
- Enthusiasm to work in multinational, interdisciplinary and culturally diverse teams
- Ability to listen to stakeholders and clients
- Self-motivation and an ability to use one’s own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to articulate complex problems in a clear and methodical way
- Willing and able to travel within EMEA region
About the Global Data Centers division of NTT Ltd.
Global Data Centers, a division of NTT Ltd., develops and operates high-availability data centers globally across 500,000 sqm. The Global Data Centers division comprises e-shelter, Gyron, Netmagic, NTT Indonesia Nexcenter, RagingWire and the other data center divisions of NTT Communications group, which are now operating under the NTT brand.
Our combined global platform is one of the largest in the world, with more than 160 data centers spanning more than 20 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Africa, India and APAC. As a neutral operator, we offer access to multiple cloud providers, a large variety of internet exchanges and telecommunication network providers including our own IPv6 compliant, tier 1 global IP network. Our clients benefit from tailored infrastructure and experience consistent best practices in design and operations across all of our highly reliable, scalable, and customizable data centers.
Working for Global Data Centers EMEA
We are one of the leading and largest data center provider and for more than 20 years we have been supporting our clients from a wide variety of industries with our talented team of 600+ people (m/f/d) . Today, we are designing and operating 17 data center locations across 120,000 sqm in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the Netherlands and in Great Britain and expanding into further markets. Our people come from a variety of industries and work together to find the best solution for every challenge. Due to the diversity of backgrounds our people (m/f/d) come from, the ability to work in teams and good communication skills are very important to us.
As a performance-oriented company, we value expert knowledge and people who want to shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our people (m/f/d) the opportunity to work worldwide within the NTT Group if they are suitably qualified and interested. datacenter.hello.global.ntt