Quantum in business and information technologies
Quantum computing has the potential to shatter the limitations of conventional computing. It is expected to have transformative impact onto drug design, logistics, finance and many other industries. With near-term applications on small-scale quantum devices on the horizon, future architectures, connectivities, and user interfaces are being defined in rapid advances in quantum hard- and software.
November 6th, 2018 | e-shelter event center | Frankfurt am Main
This event will bring together researchers, founders and business leaders to evaluate the impact and
implementation of quantum computing solutions in commercial applications.
- 14:00 Welcome
- 14:10 e-shelter: Quantum technology in the data center, Dominik Friedel
- 14:30 Universität Heidelberg: How we solve hard problems as quantum researchers, Prof. Dr. Fred Jendrzejewski
- 15:15 Break for networking and snacks
- 15:30 IBM, IBM Q: Scaling Quantum computing to 100,000 users and beyond, Dr. Robert S. Sutor
- 16:00 ATOS, The Quantum learning machine/incl. live demo, Jan Wender
- 16:45 Break for networking and snacks
- 17:00 Automotive Expert, Quantum computing in automotive industry, Johannes Greiner
- 17:30 JoS Quantum, Quantum computing in finance industry, Markus Braun
- 18:00 Networking and snacks
We usually document our events through film and photo recordings. By registering for and taking part in our event, you agree that e-shelter may publish photos and videos in which you might appear. If you do not wish to be present in any e-shelter media, please talk to our staff or the photographer on site.