for the Frankfurt office
- Work on developing and updating instructions, including safety management process development
- Coordination and implementation of internal audits, including progress monitoring and regular reports
- Assistance with internal and client physical safety certification
- Inspection of safety systems
- Physical safety training for staff, clients and others
- Technical vocational training or degree, ideally in the field of safety management or safety engineering
- Experience of working in the above areas
- Project management expertise
- Good written and spoken English
- Interdisciplinary and structured approach; absolutely reliable
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates highly-resilient data centers. The company operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and Zurich.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.