for the Frankfurt office
- Execution of the regularly required inspections and services of fire alarm and burglary alarm systems, partly in high security areas
- Repair and optimisation of fire alarm and burglary alarm systems
- Assistance with the assembly, commissioning and system parameterisation of fire alarm and burglary alarm systems
- Maintenance and supplementation of system documentation
- Participation in TÜV, VdS [German testing and safety agencies] and/or fire service acceptances
- Stand-by duties including on-call duty for the troubleshooting outside of the service hours
- Creation of weekly work reports/activity reports
- Completed vocational training in an electro-technical profession
- Several years’ professional experience as service technician/safety technician with the products of Honeywell and Esser desirable
- Friendly appearance, team skills and sense of responsibility
- Crisis-resistant job in a future-oriented service provider
- Team-oriented, positives working and operating climate
- Best possibilities for further training
- In case of interest possible assignment at other German locations
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter security GmbH, a company of the e-shelter Group, was founded in 2003, originally in order to ensure the security and supervision of the master control system of the e-shelter data centers. Now, third parties also make use of the services of e-shelter security – for the security of flats, residential buildings and commercial real estate as well as larger building complexes and their security and master control facilities. As a provider of integrated security services, the company possesses well-founded knowledge in all areas of security. This includes the preparation of security concepts, the assessment of threats and risks and the planning and creation of security systems.
e-shelter‘s Security Command and Control Centres (SCC) monitor more than 500 connections throughout Germany around the clock. The main SCC is based in Frankfurt am Main and has an office in Berlin.
e-shelter security GmbH monitors more than 500 properties, more than 1,000 lift rescue services, on-call services, so-called „remote hands and eyes“ and door intercoms with video surveillance, telemonitoring and remote switching as well as downstream intervention services across Germany.