As our Sales Manager Hyperscalers/Strategic Accounts (m/f/d) you will be responsible for sales, growth, profitability and analytics with our largest accounts across all regions. You will be part of an international team, reporting to Senior Vice President International based in London, UK. In this role your main responsibility is about caring and growing trustful relationship with our largest customers with services all over the EMEA region.
- Be the first and main point of contact for strategic accounts and develop great relationships
- Strengthening our brand and increasing market share within the assigned group of clients
- Manage & expand business with existing strategic key accounts
- Manage and increase sales with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Compose value propositions for complex business opportunities and bring prospect to closure
- Expectation to know and stay current with all competitors in the assigned market
- Documentation and maintenance of customer data
- Active participation in promotional sales activities and events, e.g. international exhibitions as well as road shows
- Facilitate teamwork by working closely together with all departments involved across the relevant regions
- Support of Project Managers in commercial matters cross-departmental development and expansion of customer contacts
- Analysis of the customer´s product strategy
- You bring experience of and good technical knowledge in working for a data center provider
- You have previous experience in sales and account management generally, with strategic and hyperscaler accounts preferred
- You live and show a strong "customer first" attitude
- Your location should be somewhere in Europe or anywhere else on a similar time zone to UTC
- You are willing to travel around Europe and the US (max 4 times a year)
- You are fluent in English and maybe another language
Help to shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter is one of the leading data centre providers in Europe, offering complete solutions for the housing and networking of IT and network systems in a secure, high availability environment. With a presence in all of the major city markets in the DACH region and further expanding in Europe, e-shelter makes effective use of a 300 MW power capacity over a data centre area of 120,000 m² for scalable data centre solutions. As a subsidiary of NTT Communications, e-shelter is part of a global network of 140 data centres. e-shelter’s customers include financial services and telecommunications companies, as well as IT, outsourcing and Cloud service providers.
Today, around 400 people work for e-shelter. They come from a wide range of industries and, together, seek the best possible solution to every challenge. As a result of the diversity which characterizes our employees, the ability to work on a team and possess strong communication skills are very important to us. As a service-oriented company, we value expertise and people who want to contribute to shaping the future. We are expanding internationally and offer our employees the opportunity to work abroad, provided they have the appropriate qualifications.