for the Frankfurt office
- Working in human resource development
- Supporting the implementation and follow-up of the yearly evaluation process
- Working in training management
- Supporting various HR projects
- Studying business administration with a focus on human resources and organisations or an equivalent degree programme
- An interest in human resource development
- Independent, meticulous and proactive worker
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team worker with good communication skills
We are looking for a student who can work for us for at least one year, for approximately 10 hours per week.
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates high-availability data centers, whose infrastructure guarantees the highest standards of physical security and operational reliability. e-shelter operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, on eight sites. 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich as well as in Zurich, and Vienna. Among e-shelter’s clients are financial services companies, telecoms operators and IT service providers as well as cloud service providers. As a part of NTT Communications Corporation e-shelter provides access to a network of 140 data centers around the world.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.