for the Frankfurt office
- Creation and maintenance of technical plans in accordance with the specifi cations of specialist engineers
- Creation and maintenance of room book plans in accordance with DIN 277
- Production of tenant plans and servitude plans
- Creation of plans depending on the requirement in facility management
- Completed training to become technical drawer
- Several years of professional experience in the field of building services
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and flexibility
- Knowledge of English
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
High-availability data centers are the backbone of the digital economy and the Internet. Since 2000 e-shelter designs, builds and operates high-availability data centers, whose infrastructure guarantees the highest standards of physical security and operational reliability. e-shelter operates approximately 90,000 sqm of data center space, on eight sites. 60,000 sqm space alone are located at e-shelter’s main site in Frankfurt, Germany, making it Europe’s largest single data center site. Additional sites are located in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich as well as in Zurich, and Vienna. Among e-shelter’s clients are fi nancial services companies, telecoms operators and IT service providers as well as cloud service providers. As a part of NTT Communications Corporation e-shelter provides access to a network of 140 data centers around the world.
Approx. 350 people work for e-shelter coming from a whole range of different sectors. They all search together for the best possible solution to any challenge. Communication skills and the ability to work in a team are very important as a result of the diversity that distinguishes our staff. As a performance-oriented company we appreciate expert knowledge and people who want to actively shape the future. We are growing internationally and offer our staff the opportunity of working abroad if they are sufficiently qualified.