for the Frankfurt office
- Preparing technical drawings and inventory documentation in the field of technical building systems (heating, ventilation, plumbing and air conditioning)
- Managing technical drawings and documentation
- Processing and maintaining technical drawings and documents
- Preparing isometric drawings and calculating quantities
- Successful completion of training as a technical drawer (heating, ventilation, plumbing and air conditioning) or as a building services technician (technical building services)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in working with the technical building trades
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD (AutoCAD 2012)
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and flexibility
Help shape the future in an exciting industry
e-shelter is one of the leading data center operators in Europe providing highly secure environments for housing and connectivity of IT and network systems. With a presence in all key city-markets of the DACH-region, e-shelter leverages 300 MW of power capacity and 90,000 sqm of data center space to deliver scalable data center solutions. As a member of the NTT Communications Group of companies e-shelter provides access to a global network of 140 data centers. Among e-shelter’s clients are financial services companies, telecoms operators, IT service and outsourcing providers as well as cloud service providers.
Approximately 400 people currently work for e-shelter. Our employees come from a wide range of different sectors and look for the best possible solution to every challenge. We attribute considerable importance to collegiality, a great team spirit and excellent communication skills. As a performance-oriented company we value specialist knowledge and people who want to shape our business.