DellEMC Azure Stack Developer Edition PoC Platform
Microsoft Azure Stack is a hybrid cloud platform for delivering infrastructure and platform-as-a-service with a consistent Azure experience both on-premises and in the public cloud. It allows customers to embrace a cloud-native model with write once, run anywhere in Azure or Azure Stack for streamlining app development and deployment. Organizations can access, create, and share application services securely in Azure and Azure Stack for both traditional and cloud-native applications.
Customer value/problems solved:
- Microsoft Azure Stack empowers users and app developers to deliver applications faster with on-demand, self-service resources, all while ensuring compliance with corporate policies.
- Using a consistent set of APIs through the Azure Resource Manager, customers have a consistent Azure experience both on-premises and in Azure public cloud.
- Azure Resource Manager templates can be used to accelerate the modernization of traditional applications and the development of new cloud-native applications.
- Empower developers to innovate using Microsoft and other third party development tools and services they’re already familiar with, such as Visual Studio, .NET, Java, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, and more.
- DELL | EMC PowerEdgeTM Server
- Microsoft Azure Stack Dev. Edition