Protect your network with Topology Hiding and Encryption
The Oracle Session Border Controller works as a SIP firewall in the customer VoIP network to protect their core systems. The SBC can work as an Access-SBC in a residential deployment or as Interconnect-SBC in a peering deployment. SBC are important systems in the Service Provider and Enterprise area. Especially in the growing Enterprise IP-PBX market, the SBCs are important to demarcate the enterprise core from the service provider network.
Encryption for signaling (SIPoTLS) and media (SRTP) is as important as the header-manipulation for interop problems.
The Oracle Session Border Controller is available as physical appliances and also as virtual machine in a ETSI NFV deployment.
Customer value/problems solved
- Topology Hiding through NAT and PAT
- Interoperability through header-manipulation
- IPv4-IPv6 Interworking
- Protocol SIP/H.323, SIP-SIPs conversion
- Encryption for SIP and RTP
- Dimension Data VCCAP / ETSI NFV
- Session Border Controller